Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish...

I wish there were a law that said once you get in high school you only have to go to the classes you need for collage. This would be a good law because people would be done with school and collage faster. Like people who want to be a doctor dont need to know World History, what do they need it for. Whats the point of going to classes that you dont need to go to. What i want i want to go to collage for dont have nothen to do with History, Biology, or Algebra. So whats the point of going to them classes if i dont need them.

1 comment:

mrs. jenkins said...

That's actually a really good thought and something I always wondered when I was high school, too. I always hated Math and knew I didn't want to have anything to do with it out of college. But, when I got to college I still had to take some basics. Bummer.

So, what exactly is it you are interested in doing when you get out of college?

Remember to capitalize your "I"s and watch out for double-negatives like, "It don't matter," or "I ain't..."